NMX* Health Radar Appeared on My Credit Card Statement
Over the past few months, thousands of health-conscious people from all over the world have taken free trial subscriptions to the NMX Health Radar. And for good reason… Health Radar truly bulges from cover to cover with to-the-point tips, tricks, and strategies that can:
- Eliminate your health worries …
- Keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor’s office …
- Protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs …
- And add many years of robust health and vitality to your life and the lives of your loved ones …
Read more about NMX*Health Radar. Click Here
Live A Healthy Life No Matter Your Age
- How can you look and feel younger?
- Is there a pill that can prevent Alzheimer’s disease?
- How can you manage chronic pain?
- How can you learn how to eat cleaner and healthier food?
- How do you cope with stress?
Keeping up on all the information you need to stay healthy can be a full-time job. Managing all your other obligations, it’s easy to take your health for granted. But Health Radar carefully keeps track of all the latest studies, updates, and medical advances in conventional and alternative medicine, so you don’t have to.
Every day it seems like new study comes out on what’s harmful or healthful. Do cell phones cause cancer? Is coffee bad for your liver? Does red wine really prevent heart disease? What about aspirin or cholesterol drugs?
We’ll sort it all out for you.
Check in regularly for easy-to-read and easy-to-apply strategies to stay trim and fight off everything from cancer, heart disease, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s to arthritis, depression and allergies. You’ll also want to know how to keep cholesterol, prevent hormone imbalances and improve your memory.
Submit questions to guest medical experts about health issues that plague and frustrate you and your loved ones. Find advice about hospitals and experts, and when to see a specialist. Get news on what pills and treatments may be a rip-off, or worse, a health risk.
Get recipes for natural dishes you can feel good about eating, and suggestions for picky eaters.
Life expectancy in the United States has been on the rise, slightly, but we still lag behind other industrialized nations because of poor diets and other unhealthy lifestyle habits.
Health Radar will give you the prevention and health maintenance tips that give you the best shot at a longer, healthier and happier life.